The annual Fall Festival is going to be one of our major fundraisers for the 2017-18 school year. We need volunteers to help make this event a big success. Click the button below to register online. If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your help!
Pick-Your-Treat Basket Raffle
We have a variety of high-value donations from businesses near and far. Help us round out our baskets with smaller items or a monetary donation to help us purchase additional filler items. The basket themes are:
- Mad Scientist – Featuring tickets to WonderWorks at Destiny USA.
- Car Care – Featuring gift cards from Extreem Car Care
- Adult Humor – Featuring 4 tickets for Funny Bone comedy club in Destiny USA
- Family Fun Day – Two baskets featuring family passes to Sky Zone trampoline park
- Arts and Crafts – Featuring museum memberships to Everson Museum and Munson Williams Proctor Institute
- Adventures in Nature – Featuring passes for The Wild Center in Tupper Lake
- Puzzled – Featuring passes for 5 Wits, Destiny USA
- Healthy Options – Featuring a CoreLife Eatery gift card
- Zoo Animals – Featuring Utica Zoo tickets
Donations may be dropped off at the main office prior to September 22nd. Checks should be made payable to Seneca Street PTO.
We will be selling food and bottled water at the event. Can you donate a case of bottled water, food items, or make a monetary donation to help us purchase what we need?
Always a big hit with the kids, they can win delicious baked prizes. We need donations of baked goods that they can take home — either store bought or homemade is fine! Baked goods can be brought to the main office before 3:30 on October 27th.
Freaky Free Throw
A fun activity for kids in grades 3 through 5. Students will compete to score points by shooting hoops. Volunteers are needed to keep score and retrieve basketballs.
We will have active activities for grades K through 2 in the gym. Arts and crafts and other activities will be set up throughout the school. We need volunteers for 1/2 hour slots to help with activities.
Volunteers are needed to serve food and accept payments.
We need help setting up the event, which may include moving furniture and decorating.
PTO wants to minimize the burden on our janitorial staff. We will need helpers to move furniture back into place, take down decorations, and dispose of trash.