We hope to meet lots of Seneca Street parents at Back to School Night and our first PTO meeting of the year!
Open House 6-7 p.m.
- Visit classrooms and meet teachers
- Sign up for Parent-Teacher Conferences in the gym
- Visit the PTO table in the gym to meet officers and learn what the PTO does for our school. We will have sign-up sheets for our Fall Festival.
- Check out the Seneca Street Elementary Book Fair in the library from 6-7:30 p.m.
- Support our first fundraisers. We accept cash or check payable to Seneca Street PTO:
The Seneca Street Spirit Shop will be selling Oneida water bottles, car stickers, car magnets, cinch sacks and apparel.
We will also be selling rocks for our Seneca Street Rocks fundraiser. Buy as many as you like and help us create a colorful, inspiring rock garden outside our school!
PTO Meeting 7-8 p.m.
Join us for our first PTO meeting of the year in the gym following open house. On the agenda:
- Brief presentation about Title I funding by Ms. Tina Lane
- Treasurer’s Report
- Principal’s Report
- Fall Festival discussion
- Committee discussion
- Ideas, suggestions, feedback
PTO meetings are your opportunity to work side-by-side as an equal with other parents, teachers, and our principal. Childcare is provided. We hope you will join us to help make important decisions about your child’s school!